Many people have to deal with scarring in some form or another. Some people suffer from scarring caused by acne, while others have scars from injury or surgery. If a scar is simple, it can be easily covered with makeup or concealer, but more serious scars will require treatment, especially if they are on the face or other exposed parts of the body.
Perhaps the most distressing scars are those that appear on the face. These marks can be quite unpleasant and can lower anyone’s self-esteem. Makeup can provide temporary relief, but it’s not a permanent solution. If you are searching for some of the best scar treatments,
Here are the 6 best options for you:
- Vitamin C serums are also available that are highly potent and effective. They contain a powerful dose of this vitamin, which helps improve the appearance of any scarring.
- In addition to the serums, supplements and foods that are rich in vitamin C can also be consumed. While this may not be the best scar treatment, it will provide some measure of help.
- Scar Removal Cream With Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is one of the ancient and
best scar treatments for fading scars. The great thing is that it is very economic and easily available at home. It is composed of acidic ingredients that help the skin to slough off dead skin cells and lighten dark marks. You can also prepare a toner of lemon juice diluted with water. Apart from making your scars look better, it also helps to brighten your skin and improve its texture.
- Microdermabrasion Scar Treatment: Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic process that is a bit pricey. It works by eradicating the upper layers of the skin and exposing a fresh, healthy layer. It is a potent exfoliating procedure that uses fine crystals to act as an abrasive agent.
- You can find microdermabrasion therapy in most spas. It usually takes a number of sessions to see noticeable results. Microdermabrasion is a good option for people suffering from post-acne scars on the face and other parts of the body.
- Probiotic Mask: Probiotic drinks and supplements contain large amounts of lactobacilli that help to get rid of dead skin cells, soothe dry skin and prevent acne breakouts. You can take probiotics in supplement form as well as apply them as a mask. All you need to do is drizzle a little probiotic drink on a cotton ball and spread it over your whole face. Allow it to dry for a few minutes and then rinse well with clean water. There is no need to use soap after applying a probiotic mask. Probiotics are an inexpensive way to get rid of scars, however they should not be used by people with dairy allergies.
- Chemical peels are another best scar treatment that helps people with severe scarring. These peels are powerful chemicals that encourage the peeling of the upper skin layers. They promise to improve the skin’s texture by removing the dead and rough outer skin layers. With regular use, you will notice your scar is lightening and becoming less stubborn.
- Since chemical peels remove the upper layers of the skin, the skin becomes photosensitive. Therefore sunblock should be applied to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. Although chemical peels are an effective treatment, they need to be applied under a doctor’s supervision.
- Silicone: There are many scar removal creams that make use of silicone. You can easily buy these creams from your local pharmacy. They are available in the form of gels, sheets and creams. Silicone gels are best known for improving the appearance of scars, and the great thing is that gels are cheaper too. Silicone gel is an effective treatment, but it should only be applied on a fully healed wound as an open wound may become infected.
Natural Scar Creams: The Best Scar Treatment
Finding an effective and best scar treatment depends on what works well on your skin. An increasingly popular and effective scar treatment is to use a natural scar removal cream.
Dermefface FX7 is a well-known best scar cream that is composed of natural ingredients, moisturizers and variety of antioxidants.
This scar cream stimulates the production of collagen in the dermal layers of the skin. Collagen helps to smooth out the scarred area and encourages the skin growth that covers the scars. The most important part of using natural scar creams is that you need to be persistent in your efforts. If you do, you will see amazing results in just a few weeks.
It is very important to avoid picking your scabs, as it may cause very deep scarring that will be very difficult to remove.